If you’re unable to sign in to your account because you forgot your password, just follow the steps below:
1. Open your Trotte App
2. Tap Sign In button
3. Tap Forgot password
4. Choose your preferred option between Email or Phone Number to get the verification Code
5. Enter your verification code which you have received on your Mobile Number or Email Address
If you can't request a ride, it could be due to a few reasons:
1. You have an outstanding payment.
2. Your payment method was declined on a previous trip.
3. Trotte is currently not operating in your location.
4. There aren't any drivers in your area at this time. Please wait and try requesting again.
To update your name, email, phone number, password or language for your Trotte rider account, just follow the steps below:
1. Tap on the Main menu (top left corner)
2. Tap view profile that displays your name, phone number, email and password.
3. Tap the edit icon you want to change and enter the updated information
4. Make your... Read More
To change or add a profile picture, just follow the steps below:
2. Tap your photo or the blank circle.
You can save and edit the two most frequently used addresses - home and work, which will be auto-filled when ordering rides.
1. Tap love icon on the home page (top right on the address display)
2. Choose the preferred address as – Home, Work or Other.
1. Tap the address bar
2. Tap the delete icon next to the place you would like to remove
Trotte provides every rider with a unique invite code. It is generated automatically and cannot be changed
How to access your code:
1. Tap the Main Menu section of the app
2. Scroll down to “Invite”
If you are not receiving ride receipts or emails from Trotte, first check your spam or junk folders. Make sure to mark emails from Trotte as "not junk".
1. Open your Trotte app menu and tap "View Profile"
2. Tap the edit icon to update your email (if necessary)
3. Tap... Read More
Trotte offers special promotions to provide discounts on rides to riders. To apply a promotional discount to a trip's fare, enter the promo code any time before your trip begins.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Select "Payment" from your app menu.
2. Tap Promo Code.
3. Enter Promo Code/Coupon Code.
4. Enter... Read More
If a promo code has an expiration date, it will not work after that date has passed. Promo codes cannot be extended or renewed.
You can check which promo codes are currently applied to your account. To review details for all promo codes currently applied to your account, select "Vehicle Category" from your app, then tap "Promo Code".
You may be charged a cancellation fee if you cancel a trip when you're matched with a driver and lasted for more than 5 mins. These fees pay driver-partners for the time and effort they spend getting to your location.Drivers are also able to cancel a ride request if they've waited a certain amount of time at the pickup location. You may be charged a cancellation fee, in this case, to reimburse your driver for their time.You may be charged a cancellation fee if:
1.... Read More
If the map in your trip receipt or history shows a different pick up location or drop off destination, please let us know. We'll review and make any necessary fare adjustments.
1. Simply open your Trotte Rider App.
2. Tap menu icon on the top left.
3. Tap bookings
4. Select your trip.
5. Tap "Help" next to receipt.
6. Select "My pickup or Dropoff location was wrong".
7. If possible, provide exact addresses or... Read More
If someone else took the trip you requested but you were charged for the trip, you can let us know on via "firstname.lastname@example.org", we'll be happy to review. Before contacting us, it's a good idea to check with friends or family members who have access to your Trotte account or the payment method.If you believe you were incorrectly charged a cancellation fee, go back in your trip history and select the trip in question.
1. Under the trip select "Help" next to... Read More
The best way to retrieve an item you may have left in a vehicle is to call the driver. Here's how:
1. Go to your linked email address that is linked to your Trotte account.
2. Click the email you receive from Trotte with the trip receipt.
3. You'll see the drivers contact for you to call him/her.
1. Sign in to your account. Here
2. Tap "Past" and select the trip.
3. Select details
4. Click... Read More
Calling your driver to connect is the best way to retrieve an item you may have left in a vehicle. If you have not tried contacting your driver directly, check out the invoice sent to your email from Trotte. You'll see the phone number of the driver, make a call to the driver.If more than 24 hours have passed since your trip ended and you're still unable to connect with your driver, we'll step in to help. Please share some details as shown below.
1. Open your Trotte App... Read More
Trotte embraces strict safety guidelines to help you arrive safely on time and comfortable. Unprofessional behavior, inappropriate physical contact or verbal aggression from driver-partners will not be tolerated. Driver-partners are also expected to operate vehicles safely at all times. If you experienced anything during your trip that made you feel unsafe, please let us know via email@example.com.If you have a different concern about your driver or their vehicle, please... Read More
If you suspect that someone else used your Trotte account or there is suspicious account activity, your account may be compromised.Suspicious activity includes: - Trip requests on your account you didn't make - Completed trips on your account you didn't request or take - Phone calls or text messages from drivers about pickup when you did not request a trip - Receipts for trips on your account that you don't... Read More
Trotte keeps your personal data as long as you have an active account. In case your account hasn’t been active for 2 years, we’ll notify you and ask you to confirm whether your account is still active. After 1 year later if we don’t get a response, we’ll proceed with closing your account.
Personal data will be deleted according to our policies set out in our Privacy... Read More
Please let us know what went wrong and we may fix to have you stay with us.
But if you still want your account deleted, simply tap help center in your Trotte app and contact our Support Team.
After we have confirmed with you and delete the account it’ll be immediately deactivated. After 60days your account will... Read More